Gentlemen Marketing Agency (GMA) is looking for a chief editor to lead breaking news stories & provide quality coverage on the Chinese digital industry. A background in public relations is a plus. The editor must have excellent editing, writing and organizational skills as well as experience in storytelling and Marketing.
Social MediaWe are seeking an editor who is comfortable using social media for reporting and disseminating information. They will also need to engage with communities and grow audience and loyalty. The right candidate will be engaged in the latest trends in journalism and emerging platforms for disseminating and gathering news. We seek an experienced editor with experience managing and motivating teams day to day and on reporting important breaking news. Experience as an editor, writer;
- College degree, preferably in journalism, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with an online publishing tool or content management system (wordpress)
- Experience leading teams of Copywriters and in-depth content marketing
- Must be a skilled and fast writer with superior analytical skills.
- Must have a sophisticated understanding of social media platforms and strategy
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Must have the desire to work in a competitive environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in newsgathering e-PR or Digital Marketing
- Editor part-time job (Native English Speaker)
- PR & Editor