- Chinese food is the first worldwide sector and generated more than USD 2 trillion revenues in 2014.
- 85% of the Chinese people buy imported food.
The Cooperative is committed to fairness in its dealings with members and customers. It is committed to the pursuit of excellence in the production, transformation and promotion with a view to global marketing of products of the very highest quality. With a view to sustainable development, it values the expertise of its people, its capacity for innovation and respect for the environment in all its pursuits.
- In 2018, China will be the 1st market in the world for the food
- More than 80% of of the Maple syrup production is for export
- Maple syrup awareness is limited in China
- Video Contest
- Buzz campaign
- Validate and manage e-reputation in China
- Improve SEO efficiency on Chinese Search tools
- Implement a VIDEO contest which encourage participants to create their own maple syrup recipe and share it on their social medias
- Create a buzz through a PR campaign, social medias and Forums
- Encourage Key Opinion leaders to try and talk about CAMP maple syrup
- 60 keywords on the first page
- More than 5 million views
- 203 Press releases sent
- More than 1000 videos created
- 22 000 fans & 446 200 engagements