Tmall Global & International Agency
Sell online in the Chinese market without having a business in China.
Tmall Global, a B2C platform that belongs to Alibaba Group, is a very popular e.commerce site among Chinese consumers and is the place where many international companies are selling their goods.
has over 50% market share of B2C business in the Asian giant and in a short time will become the biggest online marketplace.
More than 5.400 overseas brands coming from 25 different countries and regions have already set up an store on Tmall Global and more vendors are interested to do it.
Via e-commerce platforms is the most facile way to penetrate in the Chinese market because Tmall International offers a cross border business model for overseas companies and retailers to extend their business to China.
Why Brands need Tmall Global?
- Tmall International offers a streamlined channel for foreign retailers which allows them sell directly to consumers in the Asian giant.
- Tmall Global provides logistics solutions that make easier international shipment of orders. In addition, the e-commerce platforms offers options for marketing in the country.
- Reach more than 300 million annual active shoppers.
- Tmall is also a way to Increase the brand exposure in China.
- The businesses can pre-ship their products to bonded warehouses in the country. As a consequence, customs clearance will be rapid and customers will have their purchases in less than a week.
- Thanks to Tmal Global, international and foreign brands have the opportunity to sell their goods and services in the Asian giant without have physical presence in China. As well, Tmall noticeably reduces the amount of time necessary to enter into the Chinese market.
Formats of Tmall global stores
Tmall offers to vendors 3 different formats of shops according to their features.
- Flagship Store: Only brands with a trademark such as ® or TM can apply for a flagship store. The brand must be represented by the owner of the shop, or a representative of the brand. The owner of the shop must have all documents and information necessary of the brand, authorizing the creation of the store on Tmall’s site.
- Speciality Store: Marketers who hold brand’s distribution rights to sell without any geographical restrictions in the Asian giant can set up this shop type. Specialty store formats can sell products of up to two different categories.
- Monopolized store: Vendors who own brand licensing products are enabled to launch a monopolized store on Tmall Global. Retailers can sell 2 or more items in several categories.
Requirements for Vendors
- Businesses have to be registered overseas
- Vendors must own trading license
- Be the brand owner or have the brand re-selling authorization
- Merchants have to sell 100% authentic items
What can we do for you?
Gentlemen Digital Marketing Agency has the knowledge and expertise to help you to open your store on Tmall.
- Set up an Alipay and Tmall account
- Advice about Tmall shop type
- Deep auditing process
- Submit the necessary documents and information necessary to open a Tmall store
- Set up your shop on Tmall International
Tmall International shop design
- Product content optimization
- Identify your target public
- Boost traffic to your store
- Tmall store promotion
Promotion and advertising
- Create a promotion strategy in consonance to the product category
- Develop marketing material and campaigns
- Campaign management on Tmall
- Follow up campaign and improvement
- Store Administration
- Content management
- Catalog management
- Customer service
If you are interested to know more about Tmall Global, don’t hesitate to contact us
for more information.